- 21st June 1961 in Windsor UK. Married with two children. Currently lives and works in Italy
- La Serpara guest artist. Curators: Paul Wiedmar and Jacqueline Dolder
- Force of Nature – The Art Pavilion, London March/April. Curator: James Putnam
- Maxxi Roma – Curator: Valentino Catricala
- Algoritmo – Civita di Bagnoregio 18/20 Sept Curator: Sabina Achilli
- *Calling for the Infinite Sphere – Palazzo Cozza Caposavi, Bolsena June – Sept. Curator: Giorgio de Finis
- Troppo – Estetica dell’eccesso – San Michele in Teverina – 31 July – 9 August. Curator: Alberto Fabi
- Cartografie dell’immaginario – Padiglione Chiarini – Carletti – La Quercia – 5/7 June. Curator: Marco Trulli
- Metropoliz Maam Roma – Curator: Giorgio di Finis
- Sogna Verde – Chiesa degli Almadiani– Viterbo
- Galleria Edieuropa – Roma
- Pertaining to Things Natural – Chelsea Physic Garden – London Curator: David Worthington
- The Open West – Gloucester Cathedral UK. Best artist award from University of Gloucester
- Eleventh Plateau – Hydra – Greece. Curator: Sozita Goudouna
- Unnatural Nature – Cob Gallery London. Curator: Victoria Williams
- Kinetica Art Fair – Special exhibition – London
- Locus Solus – Benaki Museum, Athens, Greece. Curator: Sozita Goudouna
- Busan Biennial, Living in Evolution – Busan, South Korea. Curator: Takashi Azumaya
- Volcano: Turner to Warhol – Compton Verney, UK Curator: James Hamilton
- *Searching for Empedocles – Islington Metalworks, London
- Exhibited a new film Caravan at Psychopomp show London
- Exhibed first sculpture at Space Now show curated by Caroline Douglas Arts Council
- Musee d’Art Moderne (MUDAM) Luxembourg 360° installation Iddu
- Avatar of Sacred Discontent – Hillgate Gallery London
- Midoc Arte – Milan Italy
- 700.is – Festival Iceland
- Cannibal Ferox – T1+2 Artspace London
- Iddu – Sketch Gallery, London
- Won ‘Grants for the Arts’ award from the ARTS COUNCIL of England for Iddu 360° project
- Filmed Iddu 360° project using public funding from NESTA
- Received major funding award from NESTA
- ‘Iddu’exhibited in group show entitled ‘Terror’ at Beaconsfield Gallery
- Worked full time on development, production and 360° installation of the Stromboli project
- Executed first slow motion filming of explosive activity on Stromboli with Maurizio Ripepe
- Completed ‘study’ single screen film for Stromboli project entitled ‘Iddu’
- Commissioned to make a film for UK jeweller Theo Fennell
- Directed and produced first 360° installation ‘Air Pocket’ shown at Sketch Gallery February
- Osmosis exhibited at Art Surgery,Ten Gallery, St.Ives
- Ram(a), Chronos, Urban Ballet exhibited in Times Square New York, part of the CBS short film programme
- Osmosis, Pure, Ram(a), Chronos and Urban Ballet exhibited at the New Zealand film festival special programme
- Started work on the Stromboli 360° project, securing initial sponsorship money from Bulgari SA
- Completed film for ITV’s Mixmasters programme entitled ‘Wait Not’
- Started the project ‘Cycle of Life’, a series of short film works on the subject of social change in contemporary Communist states. Completed first part ‘Osmosis’ produced in Vietnam and exhibited from June to September at the Institute of French architecture, Paris.
- Created second video work in conjunction with sculptor David Worthington, entitled ‘Yo Reina’ exhibited at Glyndebourne Opera
- First one man show opens on June 16th at Adrien Maeght Gallery Barcelona.
- Directed, produced, & edited a series of short films for Decca Records on classical artists – Valerie Gergiev, Andrea Bocelli, Kun Woo Paik & others.
- Completed a promotional film for furniture designers Ligne Roset
- Completed a short film for French jewellers Poiray, commissioned specially for the millennium.
- Directed & co-produced ‘Transambient’ for Channel 4, a series of twelve half hour high quality audio visual programmes
- Gave first installation screening in Paris, of five video pieces.
- Formed an association with a sound artist Pimpi Arroyo to make experimental films creating symbiosis between sound and vision.
- Created first video work in conjunction with sculptor David Worthington entitled ‘Nocturnal Stone’, shown at Lefevre Gallery London 1999
- Wrote Directed & Produced a short film on the subject of death entitled ‘The Cage’, released at selected cinemas including ICA London.
- Commercials Director at Park Village Productions, London.
- Freelance photographer working out of Paris and London for editorial, and advertising clients.
- 1993 AFAEP Professional Award
- 1994 AFAEP Professional Award
- Assistant to photographer Andre Rau.
- Worked at Michael Bungey & Partners and Dorland Advertising London as Account Manager
- Eton College, Windsor, Berks UK. 2 ‘A’ & 11 ‘O’ Levels